|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2016|
About Company :
- Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
- Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information –data to documents.
- Involved in coding, testing, debugging
- Responsible for delivery of assigned work, under a module lead or team lead supervision. Needs to understand technology and quality processes within Cognizant.
- Working knowledge of the technical platforms of the project
- Applies design specifications techniques under supervision of the module leader / Project Lead.
- Within own team or department at operational level.
- Client interaction in some cases.
- Candidate Background: Minimum Shows a systematic, analytical approach to problem solving. Minimum Has good interpersonal skills and is confident in dealing with clients/users and suppliers.
- Excellent listening skills. Minimum Above average verbal, written and presentation skills. Minimum Above average proficiency using standard Office productivity applications pc-based analytical tools.
- Minimum Has a broad and moderately deep knowledge coupled with working knowledge of the activities of those businesses and other organizations that use software systems.
- Minimum Takes initiative to keep own and skills up to date and to maintain awareness of and, in own area(s) of expertise.
- Minimum Technical knowledge and understanding of major technology areas, platforms, development processes and system lifecycles