Kenexa hiring Associate Software Engineer Role
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Visakhapatnam
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA
Join us as an Associate Software Engineer on a high energy team to implement customer survey applications utilizing our .NET-based survey application framework. This is an opportunity to work with the recent web development and database technologies. Working as part of a team that does what it takes to ensure success, you will help implement customer survey applications to ensure high quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Engineer solutions working in an SQL Server and Microsoft Access environment including importing and exporting data, data manipulation, writing stored procedures, and designing reports.
2. Assist in the development of new tools to enhance the software offering.
3. Works in a global project team environment with team members located around the world.
4. Responds to inquiries from project team and technical support regarding functions and operations of client projects.
5. Contributes to establishment of standards and procedures for program design and testing. Recommends program improvements or revisions.
6. Reviews and contributes to software program documentation.
1. B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech./MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field, from a reputed university with an aggregate of at least 65%.
2. Good analytical skills to extrapolate information and troubleshoot problems.
3. Excellent English communication skills.
4. Able to multi-task and work with several different projects at the same time.
5. Working knowledge of the following technologies:
a. SQL Server 2005
b. Microsoft Access 2003
d. Microsoft VB or VB.NET
e. Microsoft Excel 2003
1. Experience with the technologies/tools is helpful:
c. Microsoft Word 2003