|Salary||Rs 4,00,000 – Rs 5,00,000|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2016|
About Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
- Working closely with Architects/Members of Development team to drive quality through all stages of SDLC from design to implementation through deployment
- Developing key modules from inception to completion
- Participating in Design Reviews and Code Inspections
- Ensure testability in product features
We are seeking candidates that thrive on challenge and have the ability to work independently to ensure high quality of mission critical platform and applications. The minimum qualifications we look for are:
- Should have programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Expertise in C++, C, Multithreading, IPC, System Programming and UML as well as solid understanding of basic CS concepts is must
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux internals.
- Must be highly motivated with a strong passion for and commitment to software quality
- Master’s in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.