|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Salary||Rs 3.07 LPA|
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2016|
About Company :
Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. We provide services to 649 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our innovative platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to all our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List. We are part of the USD 16.5 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. Mahindra operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, financial services and vacation ownership.
- BE/B. Tech CSE/IT/ECE/ETC/EEE/Tele/Comn/Mech/ Electronics/Electricals/Mechatronics/ Instrumentation) or MCA
- Candidate should be of 2014 or 2015 passed out batch only (being a drive for freshers, experience if any will not be reckon able)
- Should have scored minimum of 60% in SSC/10th, Non-Engg Graduation, BE/B. Tech & MCA (where applicable)
- Should have scored minimum of 70% in HSC/ 12th & Diploma (in case done)
- Gap in Education – Should not have had more than 1 year gap after passing SSC/10th and should not have lost any academic year due to having failed in any course/subject ever for whatsoever reason.
Compensation – On selection, candidate will be on probation for a period 6 months which will include classroom and on the job training. During this period, candidate(s) will be eligible for a TCC of Rs. 2.47L/ pa. On completion of probation, candidates will be offered a TCC of Rs.3.07L/pa.
Mandatory Service – Selected candidate(s) on joining will be required to sign an indemnity bond for Rs. 1 Lakh for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from the date of joining the Company.
Work Place & Timings : Candidate(s) should be willing to work at any of the TechM Development Centres or Client Locations spread across the Country as per Company specified work timings including shift working.
Selection Process : Shortlisted candidates will have to appear in Campus Test, Essay Writing in English, Tech and HR Evaluation with each of these acting as filter for next stage of selection process