|Job Role||Test Analyst|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2016|
About Company :
Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership. Cerner started its India Operations in 2004 and has since become a key component of the overall growth strategy.
- Test Case execution
- Knowledge of best practice software testing standards
- Understanding of test Planning & scheduling
- Defect Management & Reporting
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in a software development projects
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech degree from any recognized university or institution.
- Candidate should possess Strong analytical & soft skills
- Candidate should possess Effective planning and organizing skills
- Candidate should Copes well under pressure & with uncertainty