|Job Role||Syst Consult Associate|
|Skills||C/C++ or Java|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2016|
About Company :
Xerox is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
- Responsible for the specification of systems architecture and identification of components.
- Researches, analyzes, designs, proposes, and delivers IT architecture solutions that are optimal for the business and IT strategies.
- Provides integrated systems analysis and recommends appropriate hardware, software, and communication links required to support IT goals and strategy.
- Ensures architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices for existing and planned systems remain compatible within IT infrastructure.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduation from any recognized university or institution.