|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2016|
At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We’re the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies movedata to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comespeople innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leadingwhere you sit, join us.
- Project 1324, a part of Adobe’s Corporate Responsibility Team, aims to ignite young people’s creativity and empower them to make positive social change through the power of creative media. Project 1324 is looking for an experienced, highly capable technologists to drive the architecture and technical execution of an immersive, digital community where young change makers around the world can connect, learn, showcase their work, and create action for their cause. These digital experiences will be highly social and promote social entrepreneurship.
- In this role you will have direct responsibility for product features & key technology choices and implementation. This is a unique opportunity to use your world-class design skills to have a positive impact on the lives of young people around the globe.
- Designated as a Software Engineer, the profile is a mix and match of development and testing where-in the development / code is focused to and would facilitate testing. People who fit this role are software developers at services based IT companies or white box testers at Software Product companies. The position reports into the Quality Manager.
- Anticipate, procure and configure test setup, estimate the efforts involved for qualifying the changes, perform in-depth testing, including writing and executing test scripts and test specifications, prepare test strategy for the feature assigned.
Developing or adapting testing tools for functional area is a must.
- Hands on Java programming.
- Strong Windows and OS fundamental s. Mac OS experience will be an added advantage.
- Exposure in writing full test frameworks would be a definite advantage
- Should have excellent bug writing skills often suggesting the technical solutions to the issues.
5 .People with experience to automation tools will be preferred
Should be capable of working independently and collaboratively with a team
- B.Tech – Computer Science with 0 – 4 years’ experience in Desktop and Enterprise / Cloud products or applications is preferred.