|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Qualification||B.Com, B.Sc, BBM, BA|
|Job Role||Process Associate|
|walk-in Date||Apr-11 Apr 2016|
|walk-in Time||04.00 AM to 04.30 PM only|
- Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers.
- We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
- Responsible for developing documentation, online help, support tools and product training for all Thomson Reuters Knowledge Solutions products (Checkpoint, SMART Practice Aids, Checkpoint Tools, e-Form RS, and Checkpoint Learning)
- Exceed customer expectations for service quality and be able to identify needs and solutions for improving customer experience.Meet volume, time and quality standards as defined by the department.
- Performs other duties as assigned to support the department.
- Communicate with subject matter experts, product managers, and internal U.S. based team members as needed.SYSTEMS: Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project), ERMS, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Robohelp, Madcap Flare, Snag-It, HTML editor. Excellent attention to detail and experience multi-tasking on several project tasks. Ability to meet tight deadline schedules for multiple projects. . Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team oriented, will work with subject matter experts and product management for understanding of Thomson Reuters Knowledge Solutions products.
- Must be able to take constructive criticism effectively. All work produced will be reviewed by subject matter experts and product management.
- Advanced grammar and writing skills w/U.S/UK form of English.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word. Advanced typing skills in both alpha and numeric keys.
- Ability to build tables, styles, and formats in Word.
- Experience developing online help systems with Adobe Robohelp and Madcap Flare.
- Intermediate-level HTML skills
- Easily learns new technology
- B.Com, B.Sc, BBM, BA (2014 and 2015 Passouts Freshers)
Walk-In Date : On 11th April 2016 (Monday)
Walk-In Time : 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
Plot No 14, Solitaire Building, Madhapur,
Landmark: Near to INORBIT Mall