|Company Name||Yodlee Infotech|
|Job Role||Associate Data Analyst|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2016|
Yodlee is headquartered in Redwood City, California. It’s proven personal financial management, payments, and customer acquisition solutions unify all personal financial account information to deliver a simple, centralized and secure way for consumers to manage all of their financial tasks anytime, anywhere.
Key responsibilities include
- Understanding the layout, functionality, business content and information contained within a Content Service URL, web site, or data feed.
- Analysis of the financial data to increase coverage and accuracy for customers
- Development and maintenance of specifications which includes mapping the financial information on the content service to the data model.
- Applying analytics on data to identify performance issues and recommend improvements.
- Data quality initiatives to insure that gathered information forAgents is accurate.
- Computer navigation skills and software knowledge, preferably Windows, Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Web-Savvy with good internet research skills
- General knowledge of application software and processes in delivering services.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong English skills.
- Accountability and ability to work within a set deadline
- Banking/Payments financial domain knowledge.
Desirable technical skills:
- Knowledge of conceptual database modeling and SQL.