|Job Role||Junior Engineer-Testing|
|Skills||C# and .NET|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2016|
Sasken is an embedded communications Solutions Company, that helps businesses across the communications value chain accelerate product development life cycles.Sasken offers a unique combination of research and development consultancy, wireless software products and software services, and works with Network OEMs, Semiconductor Vendors, Terminal Device OEMs and Operators across the world. Global Fortune 500 and Tier 1 companies in these segments are part of Sasken’s customer profile.
- Primary responsibility includes daily running and scheduling automated test suite runs for functional and non-functional tests on s/w product.
- Scheduling automated test suite runs for Functional and non-functional tests on s/w product and. Continuous monitoring to enable successful completion of automated test runs.
Reporting and debugging any issues as and when found.
Maintain documentation of test operations and report results.
Assemble, install, configure, test and maintain computer equipment, hardware systems and software.
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communications/Computer Science/Information Technology
0 to 1 years of experience in the role of Software Test engineer OR relevant experience from a reputed organization
- Thorough knowledge of software testing
- Knowledge on Visual Studio, C# and .NET is preferred