|Job Role||Device Associate|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2016|
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want– vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
- Ensure to execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the mobile platform
- Perform daily quality checks as per established guidelines and report deviations accurately
- Understand and ramp up on testing procedures, guidelines and policies for new devices and apply the same in day-to-day work.
- Use software tools for validation, analysis and data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing status reports
- B.E ,B.Tech. ,MSc IT and MCA
- Decent Communication
- Testing Knowledge
- Good Analytical Skill