|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Skills||C++ and .Net|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
ACI was founded in Omaha, Nebraska, US in 1975 to develop software for communications applications making use of the new NonStop computers from the then Tandem organisation. Many of the early projects involved building systems to handle ATMs, front ending the bank core banking systems, which led to the launch of the first product, BASE24, in 1982.
- Design, develop, test and deliver high quality software/solutions with limited direction from the project lead and/or manager. Provide direct estimates, such as time, percentage of project completion, etc. to lead and/or manager
- Takes responsibility for the final outcome/results of the deliverable,
- Create and review product/project deliverables according to the defined PDM (Product Development Methodology) i.e., high-level estimates, low-level estimates, impact assessments, external & internal specifications, manuals, education material, etc.
- Create and review unit, component integration, system and performance test plans and scripts, execute tests, analyze the results and provide Drop Acceptance Test Report
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews/inspections.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Specific knowledge of software development technology and methodology.
- Candidate should be proficient in Java and should have a basic knowledge of C++ and .Net
- Basic knowledge of C++ and .Net