|Company Name||Target Technology Services (TTS)|
|Job Role||Associate BI Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
The Target Technology Services (TTS) team designs and creates innovative solutions for a variety of applications, platforms and environments. TTS not only gives Target a competitive advantage in the marketplace, but also enhances the guest experience through the smart use of technology in the retail industry.For many years gold was the only workable solution for the semi-reflective layers of DVD discs, until, in the late 1990’s, Han Nee, Target Technology Company’s founder, successfully developed a significantly lower cost solution involving a highly reflective silver alloy material.
- Gain expertise in development language/platform/infrastructure area.
- Construct solutions according to detailed specifications using TTS guidelines and with direction from supervisor
- Develop and execute unit test plans according to TTS testing policy.
- Prepares solution documentation.
- Participates in TSD initiatives, such as inspections and reviews.
- Be available when on-call to participate in recovery or emergency situations.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Engineering degree in any stream
- 0-2 yrs of experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Functions as an effective member of a team by modeling teamwork and team effectiveness
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies
- Effectively organizes and executes a demanding workload
- Understands the implication work assignments have on one portion of a project