Airtel Hiring Freshers As Testing Engineer On May 2016 @ Gurgaon
|Company Name||Bharti Airtel|
|Salary||Rs 2-4 LPA|
|Job Role||Testing Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Bharti Airtel Limited, commonly known as Airtel, is an Indian multinational telecommunications services company headquartered at New Delhi, India. It operates in 20 countries across South Asia, Africa and the Channel Islands. Airtel has GSM network in all countries in which it operates, providing 2G, 3G and 4G services depending upon the country of operation. Airtel is the world’s third largest mobile telecommunications company with over 261 million subscribers across 20 countries as of August 2012. It is the largest cellular service provider in India, with 183.61 million subscribers as of November 2012. Airtel is the third largest in-country mobile operator by subscriber base, behind China Mobile and China Unicom.
- Be part of the in-house team for testing automation of all the development being done in-house.
- Help select the enthusiastic and technically knowledgeable team.
- Help in PoC and selection of the test life cycle management and automation test tools for various testing requirements of the organization.
- Understand the solution requirements from solutioning and development teams and guide the team for tools required to test to cove functional, security and performance requirements for a new development.
- Test life cycle management.
- Lead the team for development of stubs and drivers for various systems and sub-systems.
- Help support for any bugs reported on production.
- Be the front face for offering UAT to the business teams.
- B.E/B.Tech(CS) from any recognized university