|Company Name||Marvell Technology|
|Salary||Rs 2-4 LPA|
|Job Role||Software Testing Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Founded in 1995, Marvell Technology Group Ltd. has operations worldwide and approximately 5,700 employees. Marvell’s U.S. operating subsidiary is based in Santa Clara, California and Marvell has international design centers located in the U.S., Europe, Israel, India, Singapore and China.A leading fabless semiconductor company, Marvell ships over one billion chips a year. Marvell’s expertise in microprocessor architecture and digital signal processing, drives multiple platforms including high volume storage solutions, mobile and wireless, networking, consumer, and green products. World-class engineering and mixed-signal design expertise helps Marvell deliver critical building blocks to its customers, giving them the competitive edge to succeed in today’s dynamic market.
- In this position, the candidate will be responsible for defining test requirements and test procedures. The candidate will be responsible for execution of these test cases and tracking of Bluetooth/WiFi product quality.
- Develop test cases directly from customer requirements, standards and previous customer issues.
- Responsibilities also include some level of automation work related to testing various aspects of the product including functional, performance, stress, use case interoperability, and industry standard conformance.
- The candidate will work closely with development engineers, other validation engineers, application engineers and marketing personnel to understand the specifics of the product, its requirements and its intended usage to develop in-depth validation test plans
- B.E/B.Tech or MS in EE/CS + 0-2yrs experience
Ideal candidate will have experience in Bluetooth/Bluetooth Low Energy and WIFI 802.11a/b/g/n/ac protocols
- Strong test case creation, black box testing, documentation, and communication skills are a must.
- Understanding of wireless networks and networking in general a must.
- Previous test automation experience is preferred
- Strong understanding of Bluetooth profiles/stack and sniffer tools.
- Strong understanding of 802.11 wireless test methodologies an tools.
- A good understanding of networking protocols like TCP/IP, Quality of Service (QoS), 802.1x security is required.
- Experience in Bluetooth certification is a plus (BITE, PTS, CBT)