|Company Name||Quess Corp Ltd.|
|Qualification||BE / BTech|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|walk-in Date||23 Apr 2016|
|walk-in Time||09 AM to 05 PM|
Quess, India’s leading business services provider was established in 2007. Headquartered in Bengaluru, the company serves over 1300+ customers across 8 countries. Its presence pans across 4 segments namely, Global Technology Solutions, People & Services, Integrated Facilities Management and Industrial Asset Management.
Quess is committed to providing a world-class customer experience while continuously working towards creating better lives.
- Duty and Responsibility: Candidates have to work as telecom field engineer; works will be on RF (Radio frequency survey) and EMF survey (electro magnetic frequency survey), BTS, I&C and Tower maintenance work.
Qualification: B.tech (Electrical/Electronic/Telecommunication)
- Candidate should possess basic knowledge of telecommunication, GSM, CDMA, GPRS, EDGE, RF, BTS, and MW, WFFI/WIMAX and broadband & knowledge of Networking.
- Pass out Year – 2015 & 2014 only.
- Candidate should possess motivation, energy, dynamism and attribute for the work.
- Candidate should be a team player.
- Updated Latest Resume ——-2 Nos.
- 10th, 12th / Diploma, Engineering Certificates —–Xerox 2 Nos.
- Identity Proof Adhaar Card/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Voter ID card—–Xerox 2 Nos.
- Passport Size Photos——2 Nos.
- Project Report (Mandatory).
Interview Timing: 9AM To 5PM
1st Floor, S.V Towers,
No. 27, 80 Feet Road, 6th Block,
Kormangala, Bangalore – 560095.
Phone Number: 080-67131203
Thanks & Regards
Website of the Company: www.quesscorp.com /www.maxeed.com
To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page