|Job Role||System Support Associate|
|Last date to apply||May 2016|
About Company :
Incorporated as Dell Computer India Private Ltd. in Bangalore in 1996, Dell has been among the fastest growing technology companies in India and continues to be among the top three today.Customers throughout India in large enterprises, small and medium businesses, at home and in government organisations choose Dell to be their trusted technology solutions partner.For more than 28 years, Dell has empowered countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams.We support customers through sales and marketing, customer contact centres, research and development (R&D), IT, manufacturing and services offices in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Delhi, Pune, Coimbatore, Noida and Chennai.
- Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems.
- Work requires strong analytical ability to resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective phone communication skill
- Candidates should possess Any Graduate
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems
- Any relevant Certification/Technical Qualification
- 6-18 months of relevant work experience required.
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Excellent telephone soft skills & thorough telephone functional skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to deal professionally with irate customers