|Company Name||ZS Associates|
|Job Role||Technology Analyst|
|Last date to apply||30 April 2016|
About Company :
ZS Associates is a global Sales and Marketing services firm offering solutions in consulting, capability building, and outsourcing. ZS helps companies achieve sales success by delivering issue-specific solutions, large-scale business transformations and also manages their operations. With 20 offices and more than 2300 people worldwide, our focus has enabled us to develop an unmatched depth of knowledge and process expertise. ZS has a collaborative and intense work environment and our projects cover all aspects of delivery, i.e., quantitative analysis, technology solution, process optimization and operation.
- Lead development phase during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across one or more client engagements.
- Provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst and delivery lead to build comprehensive implementation project plans.
- Provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst based on past experience and understanding of requirements to design a flexible and scalable solution
- Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
- Batch: 2015/2016
- B.E/B.Tech – CS / IT/ ECE / EEE / EIE
- 68% throughout academics (If your PG and UG is from Pune or Mumbai University, then criteria is 60 percent in PG and UG and 68 percent in XIIth/Diploma and Xth)
- No Current Backlogs
- Online application
- All applied candidates to appear for a take-from-home webcam monitored online aptitude assessment on 2nd
- May (Details shall be shared with you via email)
- Shortlisting on the basis of test scores
- All shortlisted candidates to appear for face-to-face interviews (Date, time, and venue details of the same to be informed to candidates post registration window is closed)