SIEMENS Hiring Freshers As Engineer Design & Development On May 2016 @ Across India
|Job Role||Engineer – Design & Development|
|Last Date To Apply||Apr 2016|
- Participate in Research, SW Development and Test Automation of User Interface for Data Management systems
- Develop & Test software applications using MS Visual Studio for Data Management application
- Design and Develop automated test scripts and procedures using Microsoft Coded-UI.
- Develop & Test Stored Procedures and Queries using MSSQL Server for Client Server applications
- Develop documents as per departmental policies
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BE in Computer Science or equivalent with minimum 4 year of experience on the following:
C#.NET in Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with developing automation code; experience with Microsoft TFS and Coded-UI environment.
- Experience with Coded-UI is a MUST.
- ASP.NET in Microsoft Visual Studio
- MSSQL Server Database
- Web development
- Data Structures
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
Knowledge and Experience
- Self-starter, quick learner and passionate problem resolver
- Must possess a passion for technology
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
What else do I need to know?
- Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities with in which we work. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
- We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you completeareas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have further questions regarding the job offer, please be free to write to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page