Cisco Hiring Freshers As Software Test Engineer On May 2016 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Software Test Engineer|
|Last date to apply||MAy 2016|
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
- Delivering software withed quality and customer satisfaction, thereby enabling faster customer adoption.
- Be part of a team which values open communication, empowerment, innovation and career development
- Write Automation test plans which define the automation strategy and test cases for new features
Work with development engineers in product defect diagnosis
- Work with other dev-test engineers in script development efforts by performing code reviews and assisting in debugging efforts.
- Helps engineers find ways to attack new or difficult defect in the code.
- Uses expertise and creativity for innovative product recommendation and solutions. Applies knowledge of Cisco’s business strategies.