|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Event date||01 May 2016|
|Last Date to Apply||29 Apr 2016|
Founded in 2001, Webyog is one of India’s most successful product development companies. Webyog develops database management tools, data visualization components & web/mobile applications that are used by millions of people globally. Webyog is proud to be profitable for many years and hence has never needed any external funding.
CloudMagic, a top rated email client for iOS and Android is incubated inside Webyog.
Webyog is located in Koramangala, Bangalore and Santa Clara, USA.
- 2016 batch BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech/MS (CS/IT/IS)
- Good pH score and academic record
You need to have:
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, sorting and search algorithms, compiler and parser development.
- Other than strong concepts, those who love Linux, contribute to open source projects (proven track record at Stack Overflow, GitHub etc) will have an edge over others.
- During the interview, you can impress us by talking about the “code” or the “spec document” that you have written/contributed in the past during your engineering projects or during your corporate internships.
- A passion for technology, no matter what type – web, mobile, front end UI, SaaS apps etc.
Evaluation Location – Bangalore, Delhi
- Positions are available across our product line. We don’t force anyone to work on a product if they’re not passionate about it, you get to pick what you want to work on. We encourage a great work / play balance by giving everyone unlimited paid vacation time. We love technology andthings about it, it’swe talk about.