|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Event Date||04 May 2016|
|Last Date to Apply||03 May 2016|
- Sasken is a leader in providing Engineering R&D and Productized IT services to global tier 1 customers in the Communications & Devices, Retail, Insurance and Independent Software space.
- Sasken’s deep domain knowledge and comprehensive suite of services have helped global leaders in verticals such as Semiconductors, Consumer Electronics, Smart Devices, Automotive Electronics, Enterprises and Network Equipment maintain market leadership. In the Retail, Insurance and Independent Software Vendor verticals, Sasken enables customers to rapidly re-architect their suite of IT Application and Infrastructure.
- In the 25 years of our existence, we have established ourselves as pioneers in creating IP and solution accelerators that have been a part of over 200+ commercially shipped unique products of globally leading OEMs. With over 70 patents, we have been at the forefront of technology.
- Working for R&D projects in the areas of Telecommunication, Consumer Electronics, Automotive Infotainment and Multimedia. Work could be in any phase of the Software Development Life Cycle involving Design, Implementation and Testing of software on the chosen hardware platforms.
- B.E/B.Tech (CS, IT, ECE, Telecom)-2015 batch
- Good Academics (above 70% in Engineering preferred)
- No dead or standing backlogs (that is all papers cleared in the first attempt)
- Good pH Score
- Bangalore & Delhi : 1st Week of May (Exact date will be published shortly)