|Company Name||TNQ BOOKS AND JOURNALS PVT. LTD.,|
|Qualification||Graduates / Post Gradutes|
|Job Role||Copyediting / Language Editing|
|Event Date||30 Apr 2016|
TNQ Books and Journals Private Limited is into the business of e-publishing providing quality pre-press services to publishers of Scientific, Technical and Medical (STM) books and journals to customers in the US, UK and European Union. It has been rated highly by its customers worldwide for quality, service and technical expertise. With deliverables around 21, 00,000 pages per annum and more than 2300+ employees, we are spread across three branches in Chennai at Dr. VSI Estate (Kottivakkam), ECR Road Thiruvanmiyur & Velachery.
What is it about?
- Language editing of Journals / books with high emphasis on quality
- Edit author manuscript for spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity, and rephrasing the sentence.
- Edit and ensure that the document conforms to the publisher’s language and style requirements
Who can attend?
- Graduates / Post Gradutes in English / Communication / History / Journalism (2016) without standing arrears
- Excellent English Skills (Verbal & Written), eye for detail and proficient in Microsoft office
- Enthusiastic learner and passion for reading / flexible to work in rotational shifts (no night shift for women)
If interested kindly meet us with your updated resume at the below address for the written as well as the preliminary interview process.
Interview Date: 30th Apr, 2016
Interview Timings: 09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
TNQ BOOKS AND JOURNALS PVT. LTD.,
Plot No: 4/600, 4/197, Phase – 2,
Dr. VSI Estate, Kottivakkam,
Chennai – 600 041
Landmark: (Near SRP Tools Stop)To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page