|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2016|
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
- Support our existing customers by resolving Bugs
- Perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications
- Perform a client requirements analysis and use effective communication with internal and external customers
- Build enhancements (including new product features)
- Build and execute unit test and unit test plans
- Debug, fix and unit test product defects
- Contribute to functional and technical designs
- Perform code reviews
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA (Graduate or equivalent degree)
- Should have had prior experience with software development, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Perform duties and tasks which are standard with some variation
- Display understanding of roles, processes and procedures
- Perform moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Did not sit for an interview with us in the last 6 months.