|Job Role||Data Entry|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014.
- Overall administration of database development and maintenance
- Should be proficient in database designing and queries
- Coordinating with other technical teams for server and network related issues
- Basic Data warehousing concepts will be an added advantage
- Incident management
- Technical Documentations
- Version Control using VSS 2005
- Awareness of all phases of SDLC
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from a recognized university or institution.