|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2016|
Cisco is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. An integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success. John T.Chambers is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the $47.1 billion company.
- Support assigned projects, which include responsibility for planning, time and cost control, resource utilization and implementation of network environments.
- Provide 3rd level support 24x7x365 for critical & time-sensitive incident determination & resolution covering thousands of devices in the MasterCard Data Center locations inclusive of logical network connectivity, routing, application issues, as well as physical network hardware failures. This requires a high degree of MasterCard specific knowledge and on-site support to reduce downtime during these emergency situations.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information
- Verbal and written communications skills in English.
Self starter with demonstrated listening skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Understanding of Networking concepts, including LAN/WAN, wireless and Security technologies.
- Understanding with TCP/IP protocol communications.
- Understanding of Check Point Firewalls and network security.