|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / Graduate|
|Job Role||Operations Engineer – L1|
|Last date to apply||May 2016|
Yodlee started its operations in Redwood Shores, CA in the United States and that remains the company’s headquarters. It also has offices in the United Kingdom and in Bangalore with headcount over 700+ employee worldwide Yodlee is a Financial Platform organization and was founded in 1999 by a group of tech-savvy entrepreneurs (Venkat Rangan – a professor at the University of California, San Diego; Sam Inala, Ramakrishna ‘Schwark’ Satyavolu, Srihari Sampath Kumar – erstwhile Microsoft employees; Sukhinder Singh – earlier at Amazon.com and Junglee; and P Sreeranga Rajan – a researcher at Fujitsu Labs and at that time also a researcher at Stanford Research Institute) with a common vision to deliver on the true promise of the Internet and make it a valuable, productive, personalized experience for every user. Product: Yodlee has pioneered the account aggregation industry, which is now one of the hottest Internet technologies
- Seeking a full-time Operations Engineer to join team in the Bangalore, India office.
- For this role, we are looking for a talented individual who can demonstrate the technical and professional experience necessary to serve in the L1 Monitoring support team for day-to-day operations.
- A successful candidate must have the ability to work independently, communicate effectively with both internal and external teams, successfully manage a diverse set of responsibilities in monitoring and proactively escalate alerts to L2 and L3.
- We are looking for a motivated individual with atleast 1 or 2 years of experience on Linux or Unix and
- Monitoring tools such as Nagios. The job requires the candidate to work in shifts and you will be assigned different shifts A/B on rotation alternate month roaster.
- An ideal candidate needs to have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a believer of team work.
- B.Tech.(All Branches),MCA,MBA,ANY GRADUATE
- 2016 Pass outs,2015 Passed Outs
- Must Have good communication Skills
- Should be a internet Savy
- Good typing skills
- Must have knowledge in social Media
- Must be willing to work in shifts
- Must have good interpersonal Skills
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to :
- Monitor health status of Servers, network devices, DB’s and hosted applications on shift basis
- Work with individuals or a team on diverse issue on a day to day basis
- Work closely and escalate alerts/issues to L2 and L3 or external teams accordingly
- Work closely with respective individual or team in preparing technical documentation on new or existing technical deliverables
Job Details :
Department – Technical Operations
Designation – Operations Engineer
Role – L1 Support