|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2016|
Trimble is a leading provider of advanced positioning technology and mobile solutions that maximize productivity and enhance profitability. Trimble products are used in over 141 countries around the world. Employees in more than 30 countries, coupled with a highly capable network of dealers and distribution partners serve and support customers worldwide. As the market leader in most of our businesses, we offer a compelling value proposition to our customers based on productivity, return on investment and environmental stewardship.
- Read and understand high level product description or requirement document and propose one or more software designs at the module level that are highly reusable and subject to the design principles of Mobile Platforms.
- Decompose design elements into structured code as per prevailing coding guidelines, preparation and execution of unit test cases and development of test codes or test harnesses. Trace back through code, design and resolve issues and bugs.
- Document work, software designs, code and record and produce test reports and release notes.
Plan, organize and execute assignments with very little or moderate supervision.
- Responsible for deliveries in the required deadlines. Deliveries can be modules, documentation, customer releases etc.
- Coordinate with the team for timely delivery of work products. Ensure the quality of work products by reviews.
- Sub-Module level responsibility in large projects and Module (or component) level responsibility in small / medium sized projects and complete responsibility is small sized projects, depending upon the complexity and decomposition.
- Work with QA team to ensure the validity of the solution.
- Be contemporary by adopting technological and market evolutions.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the management from time to time.
- B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M.Tech / M.S. in Computer Science Engineering or an equivalent degree with a good JEE / AIEEE / GATE score.
- Good score in a national level talent search examination or a Olympiad.
- Should have scored minimum 90% marks since 10th Standard.
- Good score in any of the national level Olympiads or talent search examinations will be a value addition.
Paper presentation in a national level forum, contribution to open source projects, contribution to standards bodies will be a value addition.