Microsemi Hiring Fresher As Software Engineer On May 2016 @ Hyderabad
|Company Name||Microsemi International|
|Salary||Rs. 2.75 LPA|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Microsemi Corporation offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for communications, defense & security, aerospace and industrial markets. Products include high-performance, radiation-hardened and highly reliable analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services. Microsemi is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, Calif., and has approximately 3,000 employees globally.
- Microsemi’s SoC (system on chip) Division is a leader in programmable sense and control SoCs for markets where reliability, security and power matter. The Software and Systems Engineering (SSE) team of SoC delivers a comprehensive eco-system for designing Microsemi’s FPGAs, including design tools, soft IP cores, embedded tools, firmware, hardware boards and kits, solutions and design examples.
- As a technical member of the software team the candidate is expected to be involved in the testing of EDA software flows and tools used to design Microsemi FPGAs. In this role, the candidate would work with
- Hyderabad and collaborate with Software Engineering teams in San Jose, California for all the testing activities by working internally with testing and software integration and development teams.
- B.E/B.Tech/BS/MS in EE/ECE/CSE
- 0-2 years of experience for developing and maintaining software systems in FPGA/ASIC domains.
- Background and experience in testing the complex software code for Debug applications.
Should be Strong in testing software written in C++/Verilog/VHDL languages.
- Analyze, detect and resolve issues with performance, memory, portability and code coverage
- Expertise in writing and debugging using Perl and TCL scripts.
- Highly motivated, responsible, and is a good team player with good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Strong collaborative, leadership and inter personal skills.