|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Skills||MS Office – Word and Excel|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals.We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, healthcare, science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: TRI) and the New York Stock Exchange.
- Working on volume hiring and being efficient with targets assigned by the Manager from time to time.
Sourcing candidates from various job portals, online networking sites as well as word of mouth.
- Arranging and conducting initial interview screening rounds with candidates.
- End to End recruitment from sourcing to on-boarding candidates and completing joining formalities.
- Maintaining daily performance trackers.
- MBA-HR any recognized university
- Good computer knowledge
- Focused and detail oriented
- Timeline oriented
- Ability to stretch and handle pressure
- Ability to multitask and process oriented
- Excellent written and spoken skills
- Ability to speak to seniors confidently and represent the department
- Proficient in advanced MS Office – Word and Excel
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Energetic and flexible