|Salary||Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA|
|Qualification||B Tech/BE/B Sc|
|Job Role||Assocaite Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2016|
About Company :
Verizon Enterprise Solutions is a division of Verizon Communications based in Basking Ridge, New Jersey that provides services and products for Verizon’s business and government clients around the world. It was formed as Verizon Business in January 2006 and relaunched as Verizon Enterprise Solutions on January 1, 2012. Since April 2014 its president is Chris Formant.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/B Sc from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
- Candidate needs to develop software in line with design document and to implement with quality and on time.
- Candidate must have good knowledge over RDBMS concepts
- Candidate need to develop & perform unit testing and maintain the application.
- Candidate must be well equipped to debug and trouble shoot application issue.
- Candidate must work closely with lead and senior team members to have things addressed timely.
- Candidate must be self-motivated & individual who can work well in a team environment.
- Candidate should have good oral and written communication skills.
- candidate should possess hold on logical reasoning and analytical skills.