|Company Name||Agile Media Lab Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||BE/BTech/MCA or MTech|
|Job Role||Junior Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||18 May 2016|
|Event date||20 May 2016|
- Agile media Lab is the Indian development company for an international Social Media Network in the Spanish and Portuguese language with over 15 million monthly unique visitors and a strong presence in Europe and South America. We are present in over 30 verticals such as technology, sports, leisure and entertainment, fashion and lifestyle, economy, etc.
- Agile Media Lab develops and maintains an advanced technology platform to enable our editors and users worldwide to detect new trends and integrate and share external social media experiences inside of our communities.
- Agile Media Lab is based in Chandigarh. Here we have a small but fast growing team of high quality engineers that use leading edge web technologies and agile development techniques to continuously improve our platform and maintain our market leadership.
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming.
- Should be a quick learner and a team player. Assist and support other team members on multiple projects.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (SVN, Github etc)
- Strong in software development process, test driven development
- Strong Analytical, debugging and Problem Solving skills.
- Working experience in agile environment.
- Have good communication (verbal and written)
- 2016 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/ECE) or MCA or MTech
- Good pH score
- Good academics