|Job Role||Diploma Trainee Engineers (DTE)|
|Job Location||Mumbai & Nashik|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2016|
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich. It is the largest engineering company in Europe. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments
- Siemens is hiring Diploma Trainee Engineers (DTE) from electrical and electronics domain for Mumbai & Nashik location.
- This will be a one year on-the-job trainee program and the DTEs will be confirmed based on the performance
- Students appearing for the final year examinations in April 2016 or who have passed out their diploma in 2015
- Minimum 60% and above in all the graduation years
- No ATKT / Backlog during the course