|Company Name||Akamai Technologies|
|Salary||CTC of 6-6.5 LPA|
|Qualification||MCA(CS), M.Sc (CS), MS(CS)|
|Job Role||Associate Technical Solutions Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||15 May 2016|
Akamai® is the leading provider of cloud services for delivering, optimizing and securing online content and business applications. At the core of the Company’s solutions is the Akamai Intelligent Platform™providing extensive reach, coupled with unmatched reliability, security, visibility and expertise. Akamai removes the complexities of connecting the increasingly mobile world, supporting 24/7 consumer demand, and enabling enterprises to securely leverage the cloud. With more than 6,100+ employees and Akamai has deployed the most pervasive, highly-distributed cloud optimization platform with over 2,10,000 servers in 120 countries within over 1,450 networks.
- Device Associates test cutting edge applications and products at the user level and code level, both manually and with automated tools.
- Device Associates at Amazon are excellent individual contributors capable of taking up tasks of test case execution from start to completion with minimal help.
- Device Associates would be responsible for understanding the product in detail, and updating the test case tool with test execution results.
- MCA(CS), M.Sc (CS), MS(CS) graduating in 2015/2016 without any backlogs
- 60% Aggregate in PG.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
Selection Process :
- Online Test
- Face to Face Interview for written test shortlisted candidates
Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE),
Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector 26,