|Company Name||John Crane|
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
|Last Date To Apply||May 2016|
John Crane has a strong legacy that dates back to the creation of the Crane Packing Company in 1917. Prior to World War II, the company’s England-based operations were sold to Tube Investments, which resulted in the creation of TI Group. Then in 1987, TI Group acquired the remaining regional operations and the company reunited as John Crane — named after one of the company’s original founders. In 2000, TI Group merged with Smiths Industries to become Smiths Group plc, a global technology company based in London. Today, John Crane is the largest subsidiary of Smiths Group plc.
- The Master Data team plays a critical role in the operations and supply chain of John Crane.
- The responsibility of the team is to create material masters, BOMs and routes in SAP within the agreed SLA and also effectively manage and maintain the correctness and accuracy of data on SAP.
- Successful candidate will have technical background in engineering, good experience in handling SAP material
- Master and good understanding of the John Crane product range is also key.
- He/she will provide technical support to complete all outstanding master data requests and help the team in day to day activities.
- Successful candidate will also be a credible team player with the ability to learn quickly, possess a keen eye for detail, an analytical mind and excellent communication skills.
- To review allocated Part Number requests
- Download the drawings from Central drawing storage( PDMnet/Team center or any drawing repository)
- B.Sc/BCA/BBM from a recognized university