Honeywell Hiring Freshers As Application Engineer On May 2016 @ Pune
|Job Role||Application Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2016|
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
- Domain: Manufacturing domain (projects with Pulp & Paper)
- Software Development: To work on Honeywell developed programming framework/languages/software (Propriety Language)
- Engineering: Produce work package deliverable as per the schedule, quality & budget
- Work on project Implementation throughout all stages of Delivery Lifecycle
- Customer front ending: Requirement collection and propose software solution to customers
- Learning & Development: Skill enhancement of self
- Quality Systems Standardization for reuse of Engineering.
- Relationship Management: Customer Training and on-site support.
- Site Operations: Technical support to engineers
- BE (IT/CSc), BCA, MCA from recognized university
Software Programming & Database Knowledge is must
- Good logic & communication
ERP / MES (Manufacturing Execution System) – Basic understanding, preferably in Manufacturing domain
- Knowledge of paper industry will be bonus.
- Should have experience in software development in multiple projects