|Salary||Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
- The organization is IT-EAAS Enterprise application development.
- The primary focus of this organization is to design, develop and deploy enterprise applications in Enterprise environment.
- Responsibilities includes working as a team to develop solutions on .Net/SQL and other Microsoft based enterprise tools.
- The activities will include understanding the requirements, working with the technical lead to understand the design, develop the code to cater to the user requirements, test the code and reporting the status to the design/ technical lead, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems.
- Activities also include documenting decisions, adhering to standards, communicating to stake holders and work under the guidance of the design/technical lead on a day to day basis
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have strong Technical skills and education background.
- Candidate should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidate must have ability to work well in a team environment.
- Candidate must have willingness and ability to acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Candidate must have positive attitude.
- Candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills.