|Job Role||Associate Configuration Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Misys provide the broadest, deepest portfolio of financial services software on the market. Our solutions cover retail and corporate banking, lending, treasury, capital markets, investment management and enterprise risk. With more than 2,000 customers across 130 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in CS, ECE, IT or Computer applications from a recognized university or institution.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in configuration management tools like SVN, GIT, or any other source control system
- Good to have knowledge in Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins or others
- Experience in ANT/Make/nant & similar build systems
- Basic knowledge in DB2/Oracle/SQL databases and in executing SQL’s
- Basic of Software development life cycle, software engineering and releases
- Good to have knowledge in handling third-party tools, libraries etc
- Good to have programing skills in C, Java, .NET etc
- Experience in shell/batch scripting on windows/linux/unix or similar OS, Perl scripting experience is an added advantage