|Company Name||Deloitte Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Salary||INR 3.3 LPA|
|Qualification||BCA, BSc (CS & IT only), MSc (CS & IT Only)|
|Job Role||Associate Technical Business Analyst|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee.
In India, they offer a range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax Consulting and Financial advisory services across thirteen cities. Their existence for over a century in the Indian professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create powerful business solution tailored to the client’s need.
- Work directly with internal and external staff (from technical to executive level) to execute against project timelines
- Master the functionality of the business intelligence tool and develop expertise in product terrain to support client questions
- Develop data diagnostics and report deliverable
- Coordinate the efforts of the business team to ensure good, complete problem statements as known at the time
- Interview Date: 2nd week of June (tentative and will be confirmed later)
Joining Date: 1st or 2nd week of Aug (to be confirmed later)
Job Responsibilities: Candidates needs to master the functionality of the business intelligence tool and develop expertise in product terrain to support client questions