|Company Name||Safran Engineering Services India|
|Salary||Rs. 2.75 LPA|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Skills||Java, HTML, SQL, ORACLE, Vb Programming|
|Last Date to Apply||Jun 2016|
Safran is an international hi-technology group with three core businesses: Aerospace propulsion, Aerospace equipment and Defense and Security. The group has workforce of 60,000 spread over approximately a hundred sites worldwide. Safran Engineering Services India, a dedicated Indian subsidiary has its Design and Development center in Bangalore. It is currently 550 employees strong and is involved in activities related to engine components, aircraft equipment and onboard software.
Job Responsibilities :
Web Developer: Java developer (number will be decided after knowing the scope of the project)
Database Developer: Sql / Oracle Developer (number will be decided after knowing the scope of the project)
QA Sing off: Tester and Test lead who can perform unit, integration and performance testing
Deployment and maintenance experience required
Technical Skills Required :
In-depth knowledge in the following categories:
- Developer: java / HTML
- Database: Sql / Oracle
- VB programming language skills for program design
- Skilled in writing programs with packages, debugging procedures, triggers and database structures using different languages.
- Data and object modeling, relational algebra, relational data models and applications programming.
- The physical characteristics of databases, reliability and system performance are additional skills required for database management.
Web Database Management Skills:
- Knowledge on programming languages that interface a Web server with a relational database. Some of these include CGI/Perl, Java and Active Server Pages. Additional skill to use PHP programming language with the
- MySQL database server to retrieve and store data online.
Oracle Database Management Skills:
- Skills in navigating interfaces, building and running SQL statements, viewing a history of SQL statements, importing and exporting tables to or from Excel and querying data.
- Advanced Database Management Skills:
- Advanced database management skills involve performance tuning, transaction management, data
- warehousing, working with distributed databases, database administration and systems analysis. Other advanced database management skills include data storage and access, Web services and databases, data streams and database evolution.
Any other skills required :
- Communication- Should have ability to communicate ideas and results clearly, concisely and effectively both orally and in writing (reports, presentations etc), for instance in production of technical reports
- Planning and Decision making Should have ability to plan, prioritize and make judgments on the basis of range of available data, to deadlines and under pressure.