|Last Date to Apply||Jun 2016|
The word KONE means ‘machine’ in Finnish and represents our brand’s roots in electric motor production, and its 100 year heritage. KONE’s objective is to offer the best People Flow experience by developing and delivering solutions that enable people to move smoothly, safely, comfortably and without waiting in buildings in an increasingly urbanizing environment. KONE provides its customers with industry-leading elevators, escalators and innovative solutions for modernization and maintenance, and is one of the global leaders in its industry. In 2014, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 7.3 billion and at the end of the year over 47,000 employees. KONE shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd. The KONE brand is a promise to our customers and other stakeholders that we deliver the best people flow experience. We operate through over 1,000 offices in around 50 countries around the world.
- Creates and communicates leads and sales opportunities for entire KONE sales team (e.g. cross-selling)
Ensures customer satisfaction and solving complaints with the rest of KONE team
- Documents the customer and contact information, maintains customer data
- Accountable for leads, opportunities, orders and contracts to meet the sales budget and pricing targets
- Validates that the contents of the order received from the customer are in line with the negotiation process outcome, including terms and conditions, quality and safety
- Accountable for hand-over to installation, maintenance and/or engineering with complete and correct information
- B.E /Btech in mechanical or from Electrical stream, having good communication and negotiation skills.