|Qualification||BE / B.Tech/MCA|
|Job Role||ADSP Engineer – Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
At the world leader in next generation mobile technologies,Qualcomm ideas and inventions driving wireless growth and helping to connect people to information,entertainment and one another.another. Qualcomm break through enable the convergence of mobile communications and customer electronics,making wireless devices and services more personal,affordable and accessible to people everywhere.everywhere. Qualcomm is ranked on Fortune’s list of ‘100 Best companies to work For’and has been for the past 15 years.
- Bachelor’s/Masters in Electrical Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Looking for 0-2 yrs of relevant work experience.
- Expected to individually triage stability issues. Possess good analytical / problem solving skills.
- Possess good C, Python programming skills and awareness of operating system concepts is a basic prerequisite.
- Have awareness of any debugger (such as gdb / Trace32 etc) usage / fundamentals of any processor architecture and peripherals.
- Prior experience to debugging embedded systems and C++ programming skill would be an added advantage.