Aditya Birla Group Hiring Freshers As Graduate Engineer Trainee On 26 Jun 2016 @ Kolkata
|Company Name||Aditya Birla Group|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Last Date to Apply||26 Jun 2016|
A US $40 billion corporation, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 133,000 employees, belonging to 42 different nationalities. The Group has been ranked Number 4 in the Global ‘Top Companies for Leaders’ survey and ranked Number 1 in Asia Pacific for 2011. ‘Top Companies For Leaders’ is the most comprehensive study of organisational leadership in the world conducted by Aon Hewitt, Fortune Magazine and RBL (a strategic HR and Leadership Advisory firm).
- To Increase efficiency and reduce damage by continuous monitoring.
- To handle shifts in order to achieve production targets while maintaining quality.
- To chase up production for achieving targets and to solve problems and handle troubleshooting.
Plan, organize and control all activities pertaining to a particular shift like resource management, overall equipment efficiency and utilization of machine, maintaining quality of product in every stage of the process.
- Total responsibility and accountability of shift through proper utilization of resources with ability to take spot decision at his level best.
- Planning and day to day activities, communication, utilization of machineries, manpower and available resources.
- To maintain WCM activities in the shift, housekeeping and checking the SQC reports for all type of products in between the process.
- To reduce the machine breakdown by improving the machine cleaning and self maintenance activities.
- To achieve target productivity and improve quality with proper training of workmen.
- B.Text/ B. Tech/ B.E from recognized university