|Company Name||CSS Crop|
|Salary||Rs 2 – 3 LPA|
|Qualification||B Tech/BE/MCA/B Sc|
|Job Role||Network Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Jun 2016|
- CSS Corp is a leading technology company supporting enterprise and consumer products, managing IT infrastructure (stand alone, Cloud or Mobile enabled) and deploying networks. We partner with many of the Fortune 1000 companies to help realize their strategic business outcomes and be future-ready.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate 65% through out academics.
- Candidate should troubleshoot all Level 1 calls from the customers.
- Candidate should ensure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Candidate should have timely escalation and hand off of Critical/Irate customer to L2
- Candidate must document all communication with customers in the CRM.
- Candidate must notify/discuss with TL/Manager on Tickets that require assistance.
- Candidate must contribute to the knowledge base/ Tech Forum.
- Candidate should have knowledge of basic Networking concepts such as OSI Layers/ TCP/IP protocal Suite, & understanding of IP addressing and sub netting.
- Candidate must also have understanding of DNS, DHCP.