Accenture Hiring Freshers As Business Analyst On June 2016 @ Chennai
|Salary||Rs 3 LPA|
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Last Date to Apply||Jun 2016|
- Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
- Ensure compliance of business environment to Information Security requirements defined by the certification bodies that Accenture BPO is certified to and to client contractual requirements.
- Ensure compliance to client specific Information Security requirements.
- Conduct regular audits to check the effectiveness of Information Security.
- Participate in managing controls for SAS 70 audit across India BPO.
GET THE JOBS UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA from a recognised university.
- Candidate must be able to support the various teams to be complaint to ISO 27001 requirements and various other Information Security requirements as defined by the certification bodies that BPO is getting certified for.
- Candidate must also work with various teams to implement Information Security Management System which includes asset but not limited to identification, risk assessment, and Information security training.
- Candidate should implement client specific Information security requirements, if any.
- Candidate should provide feedback to enhance information security setup, templates etc.
- Candidate must conduct Information Security Vulnerability Analysis in their day to day activities and propose mitigation controls for the vulnerabilities identified.
- Candidate must also provide periodic status on Information Security.
- Candidate should be able to perform audits as per audit schedule defined and submit clear and accurate reporting of the findings. And to work with the teams to implement corrective and Preventive Actions.
- Candidate should be able to co- ordinate with external auditors, deals and SPOcs to identify and clear issues.
- Candidate must work on internal audits for pre- testing.
- Candidate should be able to Co- ordinate with internal team, global and External auditors to contribute towards the SAS 70 report for India DCN.
More Bangalore Jobs More Chennai Jobs More Pune Jobs More Hyderabad Jobs More Delhi Jobs More NCR Jobs More Mumbai Jobs More Noida Jobs More Freshers Jobs