RoundGlass Partners Hiring Freshers As Web Front End Developer On Jun 2016 @ Noida
|Company Name||RoundGlass Partners|
|Job Role||Web Front End Developer|
|Skills||HTML, jQuery, AngularJS|
|Last Date to Apply||Jun 2016|
RoundGlass Partners was established to catalyze positive change in digital health and wellness. The team’s broad skill set spans business leadership, investment and deep healthcare domain expertise. Through our combined experience, we have created the most comprehensive eco-system in digital health and wellness. The team collectively brings over 150 years of hands-on, global, experience in entrepreneurship, investments, technology, content curation and business development. RoundGlass Partners are investment professionals, clinicians, designers, business development and solution professionals. We offer our partners a full range of support – from conceptualization to commercialization of solutions. Our goal is to incite transformative innovation in digital health and wellness.
RoundGlass Partners is looking for seasoned backend engineers with experience in handling peak traffic and feature rich mobile apps.
- Create fast and functional and intuitive interfaces for our services
Own what you build as you prototype, create, optimise, test, deploy, and refine the front end of our pages and services
- Drive huge impact by optimizing, fixing, and changing things with our continuous deployment systems
- Build efficient and reusable front end systems and abstractions. Build next generation web applications
- Working with designers/backend engineers to deliver new features/interfaces
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks for high-volume website
- Work with the real time feedback from our users (external and internal) to make the products better
- Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
Required Skills :
- HTML and Web Standards, CSS / LESS / SASS / SCSS.
- Strong understanding of Browser rendering path, client-side performance and browser compatibility.
- Knowledge of the latest in web technologies like Progressive Web Apps, Accelerated Mobile pages etc
- Understanding of SEO, Semantic HTML, Usability and Accessibility.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Strong Product design principles and pixel-perfect implementation of design into code.
- Good understanding of web application security and most common attack vectors & controls.
- Technical Interview
- HR Round
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
How to Apply for this JobRegister Online