|Job Role||Technical Operations Analyst-Intern|
|Last Date to Apply||Jun 2016|
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
- Execute and monitor the rating processes.
- Execute and monitor the billing processes.
- Create the dashboard for Billing and rating processes.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech from any recognized university
- Telecom knowledge will be preferred.
- Candidate should have good communication skills.
- Candidate should be eager to learn and should have knowledge of Unix and Oracle.