|Job Role||Firmware Engineer I|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
From our early days as a Silicon Valley start-up to our current position as a global leader in flash memory storage solutions and as a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company, we have always focused on making people’s digital lives better. Today, that commitment continues in the enterprise data center, on mobile devices, and in consumer’s homes, as we strive to enrich people’s lives anytime, anywhere.
- The Firmware Engineer I, analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software.
- Troubleshoots code for firmware (IC embedded code) applications. Work often involves analog and digital hardware and software operating systems.
- Position requires knowledge and exposure to hardware design.
- Typically programs in machine language, assembly language and high level languages (e.g., C, C++).
- B.E/B.Tech/BS/BA in Computer Science or related degree