|Company Name||Glassbeam IT Services (P) Ltd|
|Job Role||Software Associate-Solution Engineering|
|Venue Date||13 June 2016|
|Last Date to Apply||11 June 2016|
Glassbeam is the machine data analytics company. Bringing structure and meaning to data from any connected device, Glassbeam provides actionable intelligence around the Internet of Things. Glassbeam’s next generation cloud-based analytics platform is designed to organize and analyze multi-structured data, delivering powerful product and customer intelligence for companies including IBM, HDS, Aruba Networks and Meru Networks.
- Developing in an object oriented language Java.
- UNIX/Linux environment.
- 2016 batch B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT) / MCA from recognized University or Institution.
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
Skills (Must have):
- Software Engineering (Any programming language) – Ability to think logically, solve a given problem using any
- programming language you are comfortable. You will learn SPL as part of the training and you will also self-learn SCALA.
- Strong communication skills – Ability and interest to interface with clients, internal teams, understand requirements, communicate verbally and orally.
- Attitude – Attitude to work in a start-up. Attitude to learn quickly. Attitude to take ownership and drive initiatives. Interest to wear multiple hats, grow technically, improve customer facing skills and the zeal to build a solution using Glassbeam’s platform, that solves customer pain points