ISRO Recruitment 2016 For Scientist/Engineer On 08 Jun 2016 @ Punjab
|Company Name||ISRO Recruitment|
|No of Vacancy||NIL|
|Last date to apply||08 July 2016|
About US :
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Government of India enterprise operating in the Oil and Natural Gas sector which has been conferred with the Navratna Status. Apart from various other innumerable recognitions, it also holds the distinction of featuring on the prestigious Forbes 2000 and Global Fortune 500 lists and enjoys a market share of 20.94% among PSUs in India.
- B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent in Chemical Engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all Semesters) or CGPA/CPI Grading of 6.84 on a 10-point scale.
- Age Limit : 18-35 years as on the last date of receipt of applications (for SC/ST 40 years and 38 years for OBC
- Candidates. Ex-servicemen & Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India Orders).
Selection Process :
- A duly constituted Screening Committee shall screen the applications received for the posts based on the given eligibility criteria and may fix criteria as it may consider necessary (including written test, if required) for shortlisting the candidates for interview.
- The screened-in/shortlisted candidates will have to appear for interview with the Selection Committee for which communication shall be sent only to the screened-in/shortlisted candidates.
- SCL reserves the right to call for Interview only those candidates who in its opinion are likely to be suitable and will not entertain any correspondence in this regard.
Sr.Admn. Officer, P&GA(Est.)
Sector 72, S.A.S. Nagar 160071,